LSUA Continues Breaking Records as it Serves Central Louisiana
The final numbers are in for Louisiana State University Alexandria and the news is all good. While many public colleges and universities continue to struggle with declining demographics and reduced state funding, the enrollment division at LSUA continues to buck the national trends:
- The University posted all-time highs in enrollment for the third consecutive year.
- More than 3,370 students will attend the University this fall.
- Enrollment has grown by more than 51% since 2013.
- The number of students enrolling on-line jumped 55% over last year.
- The number of credits exceeded 35,250 this Fall, another record.
- The University attracted 95 international students from 28 countries.
While the work of the individuals in the Department of Recruiting and Admissions has been extraordinary, Chancellor Guiyou Huang also credits the dedication of faculty and staff all over campus for the exciting enrollment outcomes. Congratulations!